Monday, November 10, 2008

My New Favorite Gadget


Well, I happened to catch Oprah and she shared her new favorite gadget, which she received as a gift from someone. I believe it has been out for about a year or so, anyhow, I had never heard of it until now. This awesome new piece of technology is called an Amazon Kindle. It was created by the founder of Amazon. You download books/blogs/newspapers WITHOUT connecting to your PC-LOVE THAT! It works the way a cell phone does, but without paying monthly fees. You can "Shop" the Amazon Kindle store (from your PC or straight from your Kindle) and download any book...it appears on your Kindle within ONE minute! All the books available (over 190,000) on the "Kindle Store" are $9.99 and under, so you save money on books AND it's saving paper. You must check it out. I ordered one and I am completely addicted and reading alot more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tammi, I am super jealous! I have been wanting one of these for two years. Sony has one just like it. I asked for one for Christmas last year but it was sold out for six months. I am getting one for Christmas this year if I have to buy it for myself:)